Posted on 20th May 2021
Are you Looking for a Learning Licence ? If yes then you are in the right place for obtaining your Learner Licence. In this guide we explained how to apply for an online Learner Licence. Read the entire article for more detail..
What Is a Learning Licence ?
Knowing how to drive a vehicle is a necessary skill set in today's world if you want to get around quickly. Many people are choosing a motor vehicle to help them get around because road transportation is becoming/proving to be an easy mode/means of transportation. To be able to freely drive a motor vehicle on Indian highways, you must first have a valid driver's licence.
In India, obtaining a learning licence is the first step toward obtaining a driver's licence (LL).A learner's permit is a certificate issued by a regional transportation office (RTO) that serves as a provisional and limited driver's licence. To obtain a learner's licence, one must be familiar with all traffic laws and regulations, as well as pass a written examination.after receiving a learner's licence you will be able to practise driving on Indian roads.
The Importance of a Learner's Licence in India
Following are the reason why it is important to get Learning Licence :
- Without a learner's permit, you are not permitted to drive on Indian highways.
- To learn to drive, you must first obtain a learner's permit for the vehicle class you wish to learn to drive or ride.
- To obtain a permanent driver's licence, you must first obtain a learner's permit.
- A learner's permit allows you to practise driving on Indian roads in the presence of a qualified driving instructor who holds a valid driver's licence.
- A learner's licence helps you develop your driving skills while also informing you of the various rules and regulations you must follow while driving on Indian roads.
Document Required For Permanent Driving Licence
Following are the Document required for applying for an online Permanent Driving Licence:-
- Age Proof :- (Any One Require)
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- 10th marksheet
- School leaving or Transfer certificate
- Birth certificate
- Voter Id Card
- Aadhar Card
- Electricity bill
- Rent Agreement
- Lic Policy Statement
Process To Apply Online Learning Licence
Following are the Process to apply Online Learning Licence :
- Visit Online Driving Licence Registration Portal
- Click On Learning Licence
- Fill the Application Form
- Pay the Online Fee for Learning Licence
- One of our executives will get in touch with you and process your online form and book your appointment date on behalf of you.
- Visit the RTO office on Appointment date and get your Learner licence.
Note :- After one month of your Learning Licence you can apply for online Permanent Driving Licence.
Hope you have got all the information regarding Learning Licence. If you have any issue then contact us through our website and social media page.
Facebook: Fb drivinglicenceapply.in page
Instagram: Insta drivinglicenceapply.in page