Posted on 12th Apr 2021
Do you have a driving licence? If not then you are at the right place, we will today completely assist you in getting a driving licence online.
In this short guide, we have explained about what is a driving licence, what are the documents required for it, and how to do driving licence registration online.
Read this entire blog article for complete details.
What is a driving licence?
A driving licence, or DL for short, is an official document in the form of a card issued by the Regional Transport Office (RTO) of the state's government.
The Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 said that a driving licence is a must for a driver. No one can drive in a public place without a proper driving licence provided by the Regional Transport Authority (RTA) or the Regional Transport Office(RTO).
What are the Types of Driving Licence?
There are basically two types of Driving licence in India:
- Learning Driving Licence: It's a temporary or conditional driver's licence issued by a state regional transportation office (RTO) after an applicant passes a driving test along with the written or online examination demonstrating knowledge of traffic laws. The learning licence is a necessary document and the first step toward obtaining a permanent driver's licence.
- Permanent Driving Licence: It's a permanent licence for a driver issued by a regional transportation office (RTO) of a respective state. This document verifies that the person is lawfully authorized to operate a motor vehicle such as a car, bike, scooty, or any similar vehicle without supervision.
Note: If you want a permanent driving licence in India, then you first must have to obtain a learner's licence, after which you can apply for a permanent licence.
Document Required For Driving Licence Registration
Following are the document required for online driving licence registration:
- Applicant Passport Size Photo and Signature.
- Age Proof (anyone) (Birth Certificate / Aadhar card / PAN Card / etc).
- Address Proof (anyone) (Voter Id card / Ration Card / Electricity bill / Proof of premises / etc).
Process for Online Driving Licence Registration
Following are the steps for Driving Licence Registration which you need to follow:
Step 1: Visit the Online Driving Licence Registration Portal.
Step 2: Fill out the Driving Licence Application Form.
Step 3: Pay the consultancy fee online.
Step 4: One of our executives will process your application and book the appointment date for you.
Step 5: All Documents will be sent to your registered email id.
Step 6: Visit the RTO Office on the Appointment date and get your driving Licence.
Who we are?
Drivinglicenceapply.in portal is a website of a private consulting company that has been offering all kinds of driving licence services.
As we can see, the government's registration processes are exceedingly complex and complicated. People do not understand government procedures easily, so we charge them a low fee and complete the registration process on their behalf.
For any kind of assistant, fill the contact us form on our website
For latest driving licence updates: